H. Wayne House
Dr. H. Wayne House is Distinguished Research Professor of Theology, Law, and Culture at Faith International University. He holds six degrees, including a doctorate in Law from Regent University and a doctorate in Exegetical Theology from Concordia Seminary, St. Louis.
Dr. House has authored or edited nearly 40 books and directed study tours to Israel, Greece, Turkey, and other biblical sites. He is the founder of Christian Perspectives International, a non-profit organization committed to helping believers grow in their spiritual walk through biblical education. He is also a founder and the first president of the Center for Biblical Manhood and Womanhood and served as president of the Evangelical Theological Society.
- J.D. in Regent University School of Law
- Th.D. in Exegetical Theology, Concordia Seminary, St. Louis
- M.A. in Biblical and Patristic Greek, Abilene Christian University
- Th.M. in Biblical Studies, Western Conservative Baptist Seminary
- M.Div. in Pastoral Studies, Western Conservative Baptist Seminary
- B.A. in Classical and Hellenistic Greek, Hardin-Simmons University.